This course is an excellent introduction to God's Word and a refresher course on the main message of the Bible: that God so loved you enough to save you! This class also serves as an overview of what we teach and preach at St. Peter Lutheran.
- When: Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. or Tuesday nights at 6:30 p.m. This is the same class taught at two separate times. Each session lasts 60-70 minutes.
- Where: At St. Peter Lutheran in the Emmaus Room (located in the main hallway between the church and school)
- What to bring: Nothing--unless you would like to use your own Bible. We will provide the study guide, pen, and Bibles. Coffee will also be available.
- What if I miss a class? If you miss on a Sunday, you are encouraged to come to the Tuesday class. If you miss Tuesday, we will certainly make that up at your convenience.
- What about my kids? Kids are welcome to attend the class. If you feel that childcare would be beneficial, please contact me as childcare is available.
- Will I be expected to answer questions? You will never be "put on the spot" to answer questions. You are free to answer or ask questions as you feel comfortable.
- Will I become a member at St. Peter if I take the class? The #1 goal of the class is not church membership, but to grow in our faith. When the class is over, you may want to join, but don't have to.
The next Bible Basics class registration will begin soon--check back to register at a later date.