The St. Peter Lutheran Early Childhood Center exists to assist parents in enriching the lives of young children by providing an environment which encourages him/her to grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically.
Who Can Come?
- 3K in 2018-19 - Children at least 3 years of age by September 1, 2018, and potty trained
- 4K in 2018-19 - Children at least 4 years of age by September 1, 2018, and potty trained
- Children who are five but not ready for Kindergarten are also welcome in 4K
About Our Early Childhood Program--What You Can Expect
- A healthy balance of both social and academic skills
- Free play as well as organized activities for children
- Practice gross and fine motor skills
- Pre-Math and Pre-Reading skills
- Basic Science and Social skills
- Bible truth is taught during every session
- Music and rhythm activities
- Flexible program options and extended care to meet the needs of your family
What is the Size of the Class?
- 3K class size is limited to 20 children
- 4K class size is limited to 20 children
- Click here for a schedule of the 3K/4K Early Childhood Center 2018-2019 school year
What is the Cost?
- Click here for a list of 3K/4K program options and tuition rates for the 2018-2019 school year