Life Groups Fall semester begins the week of September 16 and runs through the first week of December!
Registration will be open August 26 - September 9th.
What are Life Groups?
Life Groups are an essential part of our church culture. It is in these groups where we do life together. The Bible says: "Love… honor… accept… instruct… bear with… forgive… speak to… teach and admonish… encourage… confess your sins to… have fellowship with… one another.” We do this by:
- meeting in groups of 8-12 people,
- learning, discussing and applying the Bible to our lives,
- celebrating and encouraging each other’s spiritual and physical needs and growth
- considering the spiritual and physical needs of your community, and
- going to God in prayer as an immediate family speaking to our Savior.
It is our desire that Life Groups will be environments in which the Holy Spirit will work and build Christian relationships marked with love, selflessness, thanks, and devotion to Christ, to each other, and to the Church.
Why join a Life Group?
- Life Groups are great way to meet new people.
- Life Groups encourage you to grow in your faith.
- Life Groups are a “pick-me-up” during the week.
- Life Groups can be a sounding board in times of trial.
Where do Life Groups meet?
Life Groups are hosted in homes all over the Fox Valley area. The groups meet on various evenings at various times throughout the week.
Registration for Life Groups will be open from August 26 through September 9th. To get a preview of the various groups, click here.(Note: New groups may be added before August 26th!)