What is a Life Group?
We are a church (St. Peter and The CORE) that is made up of Life Groups. It is in these groups where we do life together. The Bible tells us in Hebrews that we are to encourage one another. We do this by:
- meeting in groups of 8-12 people,
- discussing the weekly message of Law and Gospel,
- celebrating and encouraging each other’s spiritual and physical needs and growth
- considering the spiritual and physical needs of your community, and
- going to God in prayer as an immediate family speaking to our Savior.
It is our desire that Life Groups will be environments in which the Holy Spirit will work and build Christian relationships marked with love, selflessness, thanks, and devotion to Christ, to each other, and to the Church.
Why join a Life Group?
- Life Groups are great way to meet new people.
- Life Groups encourage you to grow in your faith.
- Life Groups are a “pick-me-up” during the week.
- Life Groups can be a sounding board in times of trial.
Where do Life Groups meet?
Life Groups are hosted in homes all over the Fox Valley area. The groups meet on various evenings at various times throughout the week.
For more details about current groups and to sign up, click here.