One Week To Live (Week 1)
February 22: Jesus Loves The Church Notes / Podcast
We don’t often picture “meek and mild” Jesus flipping over tables and starting a riot…but he did! Apparently, Jesus feels very strongly about people using the church for human gain instead of glorifying God and loving people. The takeaway? Let’s make sure our church is a house of prayer and not a place for our gain, our glory, etc.
One Week To Live (Series Summary)
- February 22: Jesus Loves The Church
- March 1: God & Government
- March 8: A Glimpse Of Heaven
- March 15: Believe In The (Real) Jesus
- March 22: God's Grace Creates Big Givers
- March 29: Get Ready For Jesus' Return
The Gospels devote tons of time to the last week of Jesus’ life. He knew he had so little time, so what did he do? What did he teach? What was so important that he had to share it before he gave his life on Friday afternoon? This series teaches Holy Week from selections of Mark 11-14.
Posted on Mon, February 23, 2015
by Leslye Ulman filed under